- The clinical simulations in this course, based on the latest detailed content outline, create a path to success.
- A comprehensive course helps students break down information gathering and decision making.
- The course includes most recent NBRC CSE matrix.
- The course is 24 days or 24 lessons, approximate one hour per day.
- Each lesson includes a printable ExamFacts Clinical Simulation Tool, Quiz, and video review lesson.
- The course is ideal for those who have passed the TMC and wish to obtain their RRT.
- The TMC and CSE together create a review of Respiratory School in our patented digitalized format designed to optimize learning and retention.
Hello & Welcome! I will serve as your facilitator for the duration of this course. The course offers a review of the TMC Basics that will serve as your path to your RRT.
I started my career in the allied health industry several decades ago as respiratory therapist. During this time, I have taught medical residents, registered nurses and respiratory therapy students the nuances of respiratory therapy and mechanical ventilation. I have contributed to articles and textbooks including Egan's Fundamentals of Respiratory Care.
I gained my Master of Science from the University of Wisconsin with an emphasis on online learning. During that time, I focused on barriers of entry within education and how it impacts the workforce. I am a firm believer in lifelong learning and understand that utilizing resources and best practices in evidence-based medicine are paramount for successful outcomes.
StartIntroduction and Course Instructions (5:40)
StartDay 1 - Information Gathering 101 (39:18)
StartDay 2 - Decision Making 101 (31:11)
StartDay 3 -Clinical Simulation 1 (19:53)
StartDay 4 - Clinical Simulation 2 (18:34)
StartDay 5 - Clinical Simulation 3 (17:55)
StartDay 6 - Clinical Simulation 4 (16:23)
StartDay 7 - Clinical Simulation 5 (12:26)